Massachusetts residents pay the highest in-state tuition at MGH Institute of Health Professions, Tufts University and Amherst College, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 68 percent of applicants to Framingham State University were admitted for fall 2017
- 2 60 percent of applicants to Simmons College were admitted for fall 2017
- 3 Cost of college went up for all students at Williams College
- 4 Cost of college went up for all students at Middlesex Community College
- 5 Cost of college went up for all students at MCPHS University
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Massachusetts Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.