Massachusetts residents pay the highest in-state tuition at MGH Institute of Health Professions, Tufts University and Amherst College, according to a Higher Education Tribune analysis of federal data.
- 1 15 percent of applicants to Williams College were admitted for fall 2017
- 2 89 percent of applicants to Gordon College were admitted for fall 2017
- 3 46 percent of applicants to Emerson College were admitted for fall 2017
- 4 Cape Cod Community College enrolls 3,221 undergrads
- 5 73 percent of applicants to Emmanuel College were admitted for fall 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Massachusetts Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.