Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Augmenix, Inc., a privately-held company which has developed and commercialized the SpaceOAR® System, a therapy used to reduce common and debilitating side effects that men may experience after receiving prostate cancer radiotherapy.
- 1 15 percent of applicants to Williams College were admitted for fall 2017
- 2 ALKU: Trevor Morris, Promoted to Senior Contracts Administrator
- 3 73 percent of applicants to Emmanuel College were admitted for fall 2017
- 4 Massasoit Community College enrolls 7,154 undergrads
- 5 46 percent of applicants to Emerson College were admitted for fall 2017
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Massachusetts Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.