Liberty Mutual Holding Company Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively “LMHC” or the “Company”) reported net income attributable to LMHC of $981 million and $1.629 billion for the three and six months ended June 30, 2018, increases of $855 million and $1.152 billion over the same periods in 2017
- 1 68 percent of applicants to Framingham State University were admitted for fall 2017
- 2 SOUTHCOAST CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: DOR Issues Guidance Regarding this Weekend's Sales Tax Holiday
- 3 60 percent of applicants to Simmons College were admitted for fall 2017
- 4 79 percent of applicants to College of Our Lady of the Elms were admitted for fall 2017
- 5 METROWEST CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: SBA Offers Disaster Loans for Massachusetts Private NonProfit Organizations
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Massachusetts Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.